Saturday, May 2, 2020

Hope

I made a bookmark today prompted by the Splitcoast challenges. One was to make a bookmark, the other was to add paint to the tag, then add white paint over that.....


 This is on watercolor paper, it is embossed using a Sheena 3D embossing folder on the top, and stamped using a Unity sentiment on the bottom.  It was water colored over the dry embossed butterflies using both SU inks and Zig markers.  Also, splatter was added with Zig waterbrush markers. I added a punched hole at the top, rounded the corner, added ribbons and called it a day.  I also added it to the SCS Alpha challenge for E= Dry embossing.

Challenges: TBA

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

7 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Shelly that is awesome.

kiwimeskreations said...

How gorgeous is this Shelly - love the effect of the white paint over the painted, embossed images.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Chris said...

This is absolutely stunning Shelly- so beautiful.
xx

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly this is so pretty - love the soft color scheme!

NanaConnie said...

Beautiful, Shelly! I love bookmarks and I adore how you did the various paint layers on this one.

Lynn McAuley said...

Your bookmark is gorgeous! I love how your placed the delicate coloring on your embossed butterflies!

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

Ok this is AWESOME!!!! I'm going to do this for sure.