Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Under HIS Feathers and a fun fold

I have a couple of cards to post today.  

 This was a fun background to make- it is a challenge at Splitcoaststampers called Technique Lovers Challenge..aka TLC.  We used a coffee filter, scrunched it up, and added colors using a baby wipe.  
The image is by Create with TLC and is a digital image.  I colored it using Copic markers. 



 I pulled out some older and retired SU DSP for the Card Sketch this week at SCS.  The front flap opens up for writing a note.  The DP set had a sheet with flowers made out of overlapping hearts.  I cut out 2 of the flowers and layered them after doing some shaping.  I added a rhinestone in the center of the flower. The sentiment is from a set made by MFT.

Hope you are having a great week- we are sheltering in place and trying to keep warm.  We are having a real winter this year!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What gorgeous cards Shelly - love that batik background you have created in the first card.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, both of these cards are fun and creative!

Lynn McAuley said...

That card for Kristin is just an exquisite beauty, Shelly. I love everything about it!! I hope the cards she receives are uplifting and encouraging for her. She continues to be in my prayers.

And the red front flip design makes for a wonderful Valentine!!

Lisa Lynn said...

Awesome cards Shelly. You are so creative.

Margaret said...

Beautiful cards. I love birds and flowers. Your coloring of the top one is just fabulous!