Friday, February 19, 2021

Jan's Digital Stamps mid-month post

Jan has released a new Easter set that I am so in love with!!!  I created my mid-month card using it!


                             and a close up of the layering of the cross image:



 The images from Jan's Digital Stamps come black and white OR precolored. I used the precolored images : )  I printed the cross three times- the first was die cut, the 2nd- I fussy cut and included the cross and the flowers, and the top layer is just the flowers. The layers are popped up using foam tape. 
 The yellow base uses Distress Oxide inks on glossy cardstock from Marco's papers. The ink was smooshed and spritzed on my craft mat, then dabbed onto the glossy cardstock and dried before adding the next layer of color.  Then, the Amber color of DOX was added through a Memory Box stencil.  
 The green layer is cardstock from JFF- from Tuesday Mornings. I used an embossing folder and topped off the top and edges with Wasabi green ink.
 The sentiment comes with the set- and I printed it out and added it atop of a punched card piece inked up using Walnut Distress ink. 
 The mail layer is cut out using a die from CC Designs. I fussy cut the greenery on the edges for the "Out of the Box" technique. 

 I hope you will join us for the February challenge at Jan's Digi challenges- Anything Goes all month!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

6 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, this is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Lisa Lynn said...

Just love your card....lately I am loving crosses so this is gorgeous with the flowers.

Donna said...

Such a wonderful card, Shelly! Love the image but the sentiment is extra special!

kiwimeskreations said...

Loving this Shelly - the 3-D effect on the image is exquisite, and the background really sets it off perfectly. A fabulous card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Michele said...

this is beautiful and so meaningful, I love it. xo

Lynn McAuley said...

Masterful Easter creation, Shelly! What a beauty!!