Saturday, February 20, 2021

 Posting a few cards from his past week : )  I am having a little trouble sitting very long, so creating in short segments : )
  This first card is created using no stamps : )  It id for the 50th Anniversary of Anitas Aunt and Uncle in the Netherlands. 


This was created using the Sketch challenge from this past week. I used the couple die from Die-Versions. 



I sorted out my Digital images, and found this fun Leprechaun and the sentiment is from Graciellie Designs.  The image is colored using Copics, the gold frame it sits in is by SU. The background is Distress Inks. 



 For this card, I used the Scan and Cut to trim out one of the images, then used the open shape as a stencil.  I used multiple greens for the background in all of the Distress Inks in greens. There are white circles for Bohek in the background, but it does not show up too well.....   The shamrocks and the corners matched, so used them in unison.  I had to add something next to the Sentiment- this card was begging for it.....  so I added the Washi and the enamel dots.  

This weekend, the mini VSN is opening up for all to join in...we stopped on the way home about a month ago, and decided- nope! DO not NEED to go........  

Which picture can you imagine yourself safe and upsurpassed into ?  The beach, the oalm y=trees- nope.) 

I am guessing a little deep may need preparing for moon -shines- gotta .eh smaller paths 
Have a great week!


Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

3 comments:

Donna said...

Wonderful cards Shelly! Love the monochromatic anniversary card. Beautiful. And your St. Pat cards are very cheery. I need to get those going too. I don't send many but I do send a few. Stay safe. Peace and all good!

Michele said...

the anniversary card is so classy and elegant! st Patrick's day cards are also just right. I hope your body is healing and letting you do all you wish to do. thanks for stopping by my blog! xo

Lynn McAuley said...

That anniversary card is exquisite, Shelly. Such beautiful work!! Love the fun Irish creations as well!!