Thursday, July 30, 2020

Water Park Fun

Over at Splitcoast, the Teapot Tuesday challenge is Water Park Fun!  I was inspired by a card I saw on IG by Jennifran, so went to work to create!



 I used House Mouse images and fussy cut them out.  They are colored using Copic markers.  The cardstock is a SU in color from 2014 ish....  I used a stencil by Sweet Stamps and SU Pool Party ink. Then, I used Mermaid Lagoon to add color to the edge.  I layered it on a Kraft colored card, and used a Unity dotted stamp on the background.  I also added a SU beach ball and beach bucket.  The sentiment is MFT. I added a few leaves from a Cheery Lynn die. 
 The mice look pretty chill, and I wish I was at that waterpark! 

I'll add this House Mouse watermark card to the House Mouse and Friends challenge- AG

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

13 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

What a remarkable scene you have created with these House-Mouse images, Shelly!! Looks like they are enjoying a gentle and relaxing ride down a lazy river!! I can't ever remember cutting out a House-Mouse, but these look AMAZING!! I will remember to look at them differently from now on! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Chris said...

So cute! A fun little scene- clever stamping and great fussy cutting.
xx

*Vicki* said...

These meeces are just relaxing as they float over the water! I just love that and the fun little scene you've made for them on your card! It's been such a long time since I've gotten one of these stamps out to play! Thanks for the inspiration my friend!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Oh wow, what an awesome lazy river! This is just the cutest!

Bunny said...

What a great job you did combining the 2 stamps to make a lovely lazy river. It's a cute card. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my goodness... how cute!

April said...

I love your water scene with the two little meeces! Such a fun card. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

Lorraine A said...

Oh my goodness how cute is this!! I love how you combined these images!! CLEVER!!! the whole waterpark theme is just brilliant!! Love it!! :-)
Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Carol W said...

What a great care Shelly. You did a wonderful job creating this fun scene.

Mia said...

A really cute card, Shelly!
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Sue said...

What a fun card, and loving the lazy river and the stamps you chose are perfect. What an adorable creation, love it.

Hugs
Sue

creationsnz said...

You made a great little scene and combined everything so nicely. Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse & Friends, CarolG

Liz Williams said...

These two look like they know how to cool their heels in the summer's triple numbered heat!! Cute card, Shelly!