Thursday, July 16, 2020

Last VSN cards

I wanted to share my last VSN cards with you. 


 The theme for this challenge was The Sound of Music and My Favorite Things. I loved this challenge and used a MFT girl- Girls in white dresses with Blue satin sashes.......  and a sentiment that says it all.  The balloons are Tim Holtz and Ranger. The die cut is Memory Box. 


 The final challenge I was able to complete was a Christmas themed challenge.  I love these singing House Mouse (Mice). The coloring is done with Copics and the die is by Gina Marie. 
Challenge for this card- the House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge

Company has departed, it's a sad day!  We enjoyed my son, his wife and the baby- now 14 months old and such a delight!  

I will be back in the craft room tomorrow : )   

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

8 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Loving your cards Shelly - I picked your song immediately for the top one, and your singing meece are gorgeous. It's sad when you have to leave the grandies, as they grow and change so quickly at this age.
My youngest DGD has just discovered she has a will, and has decided she doesn't like going to bed - what a performance - she has also just 'discovered' the power of the word no.... oh the fun her parents are having!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, these are so cute! You did a great job with the VSN challenges!

*Vicki* said...

Both of these cards are so adorable Shelly! I love you've arranged the balloons anchored to the circle on the top card and oh those meeces are always so sweet and fun especially at Christmas! :) Good for you on getting your VSN projects finished! I keep forgetting to upload my cards over there and really have gotten behind! Thanks for the inspiration and reminder my friend! HUGS

creationsnz said...

These cute singing mice make you want to sing too. Thanks for joining us at House Mouse and Friends, CarolG

Mia said...

Both your cards are beautiful, Shelly! But the HM card is really cute!
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

April said...

Both your cards are so cute! I love the HM card with the cute carolers! I like that frame die. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

Bunny said...

I love your cute House Mouse card and that they are singing a hymn. It's a great Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

Lynn McAuley said...

How cute are these!! Awesome creations, Shelly!