Sunday, July 12, 2020

More VSN cards

 We have company, so no time in the craft room, but I wanted to post a few more of the VSN cards I made.  VSN at Splitcoaststampers is over, and the prizes are being posted now : )

 For the line dancing themed challenge, we were to use boots.


 This image is by Kitchen Sink Stamps.

 The next card is for the VSN mini sketch challenge:

The image is Great Impressions and is colored using Copic markers. 


This card was created using a challenge that is a song called Fishing in the Dark.  I had no stamps that suited the theme very well, so I made a card of literal Fishing in the dark.  The couple image is Inkadinkado and the trees Newtons Nook. 


 
 Hoping your weekend is going well!

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, these look fabulous! I'm glad you were able to participate in VSN! Enjoy your company!

kiwimeskreations said...

So glad you posted these Shelly - they are all gorgeous - love the leather boots and how you have used them. The one that really stole my heart though was the Fishing in the Dark card - that is amazing.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

How did I miss these fabulous cards at VSN! I think I just fizzled out way too soon!! Lovin' those cowboy boots most of all, of course!! What is a Texas without their boots???

Carol W said...

I love all 3 of your cards Shelley. They are awesome.