Sunday, December 5, 2010

Lots of ATC’s

The ATC group I am a part of met for a Holiday gathering today. We had a great time.
  I have Lots of ATC’s to share today
AOOZsidestepATC
First I want to share the ATC I made for the 1-4-1 share we do each month (over and above the 12 we make to swap).  ON the Fun with ATC’s blog- the challenge is a side step ATC- I used my Artistic Outpost OZ set again and a yellow TJ background for the shimmery Stair Step color.  The images were all colored with Copics and the Rt side has Soft Sky sponged on-does not show too well in my photo.  (The bike is AO also from another set).  There is a link on the Fun with ATC site for the dimensions to make this. 
Next is my ATC for the swap- I used a Fred She Said colored digital image.  The background is embossed with the Swiss Dots folder- I think it mimics snow….. 
ATCswapFSSHoliday
ATCswapsholiday
Challenges:
Digi Doodles-Let it Snow
Paper Romance-Winter theme
Craft your Days Away-texture
Betty Bee’s Buzz-Fred She Said digi
   Next, I wanted to share the ATC’s I recieved in the swap:
IMG_1672
By Diane M- the one on the right is the special 1-4-1 and it is an ATC that opens like a card.
IMG_1675
Lt-Sandy M – Alcohol Inks on metal
Middle-Lynn- Embossed angel- has a layer of tulle over the top- a very pretty effect
Rt- Harriet R
IMG_1678
Mary W-Red magazine collage
Rt- Carol
IMG_1676
Lt- Diane S
Middle-Cindy K
Rt-Mary W (this is one piece of a thin strip in the shape of a star)
IMG_1677
Lt-Marcy
Rt-Mari
Finally- we have the option when swapping to choose an ATC from any prior swap as well- Michelle had gorgeous Holiday ATC’s, but I choose to pick a prior ATC that is truly gorgeous:
IMG_1674
The fish is on Acetate, colored with pearl pens. There is a dimensional that pops up the fish and the BG looks like it is underwater- there are fibers inside and the back of the acetate has stickles or glitter on it.  Way cool IRL!
Next are my Recycle ATC’s that I rec’d
IMG_1682
Lt- Mona H- Pop/Soda Tab
Middle-MC Sparks- Pringles lid (upper Lt corner)
Rt-Diane M- map recycled
Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

20 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous array of ATC's. Thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Carrie said...

your cardinal atc is beautiful and I think the dots mimic snow too

Gerrie Johnnic said...

All the ATC's are great, but I just luv OZ!

Julie said...

that cardinal makes a beautiful card! Thanksjoining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best
Merry Christmas
Julie

Unknown said...

What a lovely projects!
Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodles shop`s Best
Hugs ~ Tine

Doreen said...

Great ATC's lovely texture. Thank you so much for sharing with us at CYDA.xxx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous ATCs.Great snow effect.Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best :D
Lisa x

Stef H said...

omgoodness! these are fabulous! i love atc's!!! these are gorgeous!

hugs :)

Sandra P said...

Well you have been a busy bee! They are all wonderful. Love the cardinal :)

Thanks for playing Paper Romance this week!

Hugs,
Sandra P

Juliet A said...

I love your sidestep ATC! What a clever way to use Oz imagery!

I wish I could play in your swap, it sounds so fun!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Wow, these are neat! I love your ATC's, the cardinal is so pretty!

Court said...

ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!! I'm so glad you used the cardinal and it's beautiful!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Betty Bee's Buzz!

froebelsternchen said...

oh wow your sidestep ist fab!
And all the other things are so wonderful too!
Have a very merry Christmas dear Shelly!
xxx susi

merniebug said...

Love that Christmas Cardinal. Thanks for joining us here at Digi Doodle shops "Let it snow challenge.

Mary G. said...

Wow, what a great collection! That cardinal ATC is beautiful!!

Tracy said...

Your ATC is fabulous Shelly! Tracey outdid herself on those bird images this month. Great design for your cards too. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!

BettyBee said...

Shelly, your ATC is beautiful, and I'm sure the ladies that receive them will be delighted! I know I would be :) Thanks for sharing them with us at Betty Bee's Buzz! Congratulations!! You are our winner of the week!!! We invite you to post our BEE on your blog, and you will be receiving a $20 gift certificate to Fred, She Said! Thanks for being with us at http://BettyBeesBuzz.blogspot.com
BettyBee

Priyanka said...

ur all cards are graceful some one will be soo lucky who get this set of card, so nice.

Shelley said...

These are all gorgeous. Thanks for playing along this fortnights at CYDA.
Hugs Shelley xx

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh all of these ATC's are BEAUTIFUL!