Thursday, December 2, 2010

ATC swaps-Recycle and Your Favorite Book

I have been MIA- having a terrible headache that will not go away!  I wanted to post a couple of ATC swaps I just submitted.





















 For the Gingerwood ATC swap Recycle- I decided to try a flower with a water bottle lid- inspired by Wanda on this post. My flower idea changes when I came across a windmill stamp by Artistic Outpost.  It is a little different, but it is a recycle project- and I still am going to try the flower…

  For a Rubberstamp Chat ‘Your Favorite Book’  swap, I made ATC’s using another great stamp set from Artistic Outpost ‘OZ’.  I just love this set and just as luck would have it, the new Technique Junkies newsletter is online….Wahoo!  I used the Pencil Resist technique- too cool!  I made 8 ATC’s and for a change did not make them all the same .

























































Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

10 comments:

2amscrapper said...

Very creative!

Larisa said...

So beautiful ATCs!!! Love all))

Laura said...

Lot's of Fun cards.I love how you recycled the lid.So creative.TFS

Unknown said...

Love the Dorothy swaps they are FAB!

Love Dawn xx

jimlynn said...

All of these are just fabulous! I just wish I was as creative as you. Such pretty cards Shelly.
Lynn

Netty said...

Smashing ATCs. Annette x

Karli said...

very cool techniques as usual & you always know how to make some amazing cards. the look on the windmill is *perfect* Big hugs~

Priyanka said...

Me tooo agreed that u r creative,really,I like this wind mill,and the adorable lion :) very well done friend. do u have migraine? as u said about head ache? if u have migraine I know a medicine which can totally wipe out ur medicine.

Hugs
Priyanka

Marilyn said...

These are great & I like them all!

Chrissy D said...

These are all VERY cool!