Friday, January 12, 2024

Rainy day!

I made this fun House Mouse card to catch up on my challenges!



 Catching up on challenges for the , "March to the Beat" challenge at SCS.  I made this fun card- a little bit more shimmer than what shows here. Distress ink and splattering on the background, then added spatters of water that was blotted with a paper towel.  
 The image was colored using Copic Markers. The Die cut is Gina Marie. 

House Mouse and Friends challenge is always AG, but is asking for optional challenge of adding blue.  Blue it is- so will add this to the challenge. 

We have a big snowstorm heading this way- I hope to get some time in my craft room!  

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

6 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, this is adorable. I love the little critters holding their umbrellas for protection from the rain.

Bunny said...

I agree. It is adorable. Back when I was young I thought it was great fun to be out playing in the rain. That was many years ago. Now, I scramble for a rain jacket or umbrella so as not to get a drop on me. It's a cute card and nicely colored. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

kiwimeskreations said...

Such a sweet image Shelly, and I love how you have used it on this fabulous card!
Blessings
Maxine

Sue said...

Well, I have to say, the rain your little mice are getting is better than the snow we have had for days now. What a fun card, and love the dark background, really lets the image be the focal point of your card. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Carol W said...

What a fun card Shelly. Love the rain drops and the image sitting in a cloud. Well done.

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Shelly :-) the image is adorable and I love the colors and details! the die cut shape and background are gorgeous!

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Hope you had a lovely Christmas and Best Wishes for a fabulous New Year!
Luv
Lols x x x