Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Heart Origami and using DP hard to use!

Hi to all!
  I made a few cards recently, and have been bad posting them here.  
Today, I created for Splitcoaststampers challenges Technique Lovers challenge (TLC) and that was an Origami heart and Tuesday Teapot- a card for a woman that just had surgery on her liver. Emerald Green is the color for liver cancer : )  


No stamping on this one...  I used die cuts from Cheery Lynn and Simon Says Stamps. The DP is so pretty and from an Origami stack. 

Next, I was in an Instagram Hop featuring hard to use DP. I made three cards.  Not my usual type of cards, but it was great to use up these DP's in my stash. 


The image here is Honey Bee Stamps. I embossed the background and added So Saffron ink over the raised areas. 

Again, the Dp was added to card and I added a sentiment from Honey Bee stamps. 



The sentiment here is embossed in white and is from SSS or Simon Says Stamps. The die cut DieVersions. 


Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A wonderful quartet of cards Shelly - good to see you blogging here again :) You have used the 'hard to use dp' stunningly - well done. Love your top card - that is so pretty
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, these are so cheerful, colorful, and beautiful!