Wednesday, January 10, 2024

House Mouse Knit One

Spellbinders sent me this fun and creative image for the House-Mouse Winter Release to create with.  


 I am going to use this image like crazy- I can see coloring this in so many different colors!  For this post, I used complimentary colors Blue and Orange. For the stenciling, I used a Distress color that is a green leaning towards gray color. I colored using Copic Markers. 
 I have more of this image colored and more cards to come...!

We are just home after 3 months away.  We were celebrating Grandson #2 birth- October 11th.  We had a blast spending time with DS, DIL and our 4 1/2 year old grandson- who looks so similar to our son at that age!  It was so hard to head home..... over 1200 miles away!

I am entering my card into the 'Blue' challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge

Thanks for stopping by
Shelly

5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Such a gorgeous 'scene' Shelly - love the image also, and your colouring of it, and the background you created have made a fabulous card
Blessings
Maxine

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Shelly :-) I NEED this stamp! I love knitting and this is just a MUST HAVE stamp for me!! Fabulous colors and coloring! I totally love this! :-)

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Hope you had a lovely Christmas and Best Wishes for a fabulous New Year!
Luv
Lols x x x

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, welcome home! What a cute CUTE card, too. I can't wait to see even more creations with the adorable House Mouse stamp that Spellbinders sent you!

Bunny said...

Lovely coloring. It will look great in so many colors. The orange and blue are a good combo especially since our college team's colors are just that. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

Sue said...

I love the colors you put together and your coloring is wonderful. Such a fun card. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue