Saturday, December 18, 2021

Virtual Stamp Night

I made a couple of cards tonight for the VSN challenge over at Splitcoaststampers. 


I had this image printed and it was trimmer in the Scan and Cut a while back.  It has been patiently waiting for me to create for...a while.  I colored it and added it to a woodgrain DP.  I had a piece of this music tissue paper sitting on my desk, so added it to the background.  
My Mom was quite a gardener (and both of my sisters as well), but I did not get that green thumb!  Mom used to always include a bird in every wreath she created.  I HAD to get this Christmas Wreath at Power Poppy when I saw it, and really enjoyed coloring it.  The sentiment is from Jans Digital images. 


 The 2nd challenge for VSN I completed was a black and white card. I have had this image stamped for a few years as well....  finally got it on a card!  It is by CTMH and the image and diecut are from Picket Fence Studios. The DP is by Gina K Designs. 

Are you ready for Christmas???

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Two great cards, Shelly!

Rebekah said...

It was a very fun VSN weekend! Lovely cards!

kiwimeskreations said...

Shelly these are a couple of stunning cards - you really made a couple of beauties here
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

Two uniquely beautiful holiday cards, Shelly!! How awesome!