Friday, December 31, 2021

Nativity- card kit

I was able to create a couple more cards- and they will be the first for my 2022 Christmas card stash : )  I rec'd these foiled images from Lori at SCS (Mybugandi45). 


This DP was in the kit, as well as the gold embossed Peace on Earth sentiment.  Lori sent this kit with a number of foiled nativities. I added gold sparkle cardstock behind the star paper.  


 This red striped card is vellum.  It is layered over a patterned DP that was also in the kit Lori sent to me.  The sparkly joy sentiment is a Lawn Fawn diecut.  I did not have a red to use, so sprayed Dylusions onto white cardstock, then some shimmer spray- once it dried, I diecut it.  


Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

6 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

What lovely kits you received. Two complete different looks. I tired to figure out which was my favourite and I was going to say red, but when I glanced at the gold I liked it just as well. So it's a tie. Beautiful work.--sending an e-mail.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, these are so pretty!

Mrs A. said...

Two beautiful cards made from the kits. Wishing you a Happy, Healthy and Crafty New Year. Hugs Mrs A.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a lovely kit to be sent, and two beautiful cards, Shelly
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

It is amazing to be this ahead of the game for Christmas cards! Happiest of New Years to you and yours!

Lynn McAuley said...

Fabulous Christmas cards with these gorgeous foiled nativities!!