Monday, December 27, 2021

Holiday Cardmaking

I sure hope everyone had a Blessed Christmas!!!  I made this slimline Nativity- one of my favorite cards this year!



 I used Blue Distress Oxide inks and SSS Nativity set for the images. 



  For this card- the challenge was to use Holly or Christmas greenery. I reached into my bag of diecuts and pulled out a few for this challenge.  The red circle is a spellbinders, the other dies were rec'd in a card either from a Teapotter or a 'Alpha' friend.  I just love that candle!  I added gold metallic paper behind the flames.  The background is an Alcohol inks on Yupo paper card. 



 I made this card for the Sketch challenge at SCS.  I used DIstress inks on the background and splattered water and black soot ink.  The reindeer by CC designs was watercolored using Distress inks. The background needed something, so I added sentiments to make the background a little more textures. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

5 comments:

Donna said...

3 beautiful cards, Shelly! I love the nativity! Definitely would be my favorite too! But that reindeer is so cute. The candles are very classy! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Wishing you and your family a very happy and healthy 2022!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, each of these Christmas cards are perfect. I love all of them.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Hi Shelly, two pretty cards. I'm really drawn in by your slimline card and would like to add it's one of my favourite Christmas slimlines I've seen this year.

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous cards Shelley - I particularly like the nativity - that is gorgeous
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

Awesome work on these wonderful Christmas cards, Shelly!! Like, Maxine, I'm loving the nativity card most of all!!