Thursday, December 9, 2021

Oh Deer.....!

 I had this gorgeous image by Graciellie Designs is sitting on my desk when I saw the Teapot Tuesday Challenge at SCS and the color challenge as well.  



  The Teapot challenge was for sending smiles and an envelope on your card..... Ok, I may have stretched this one, but the recipient is a young man, so I figured the smile on the face of the deer would pass.....  The colors are used correctly, and the pink is around the deer head.....  I like how the colors were used!  

I hope you are having a fabulous week! Christmas will be here before we know it!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Your card is so pretty, Shelly!

Lynn McAuley said...

Perfect background paper for this exquisite deer image!! Awesome coloring here, Shelly!!