Monday, November 15, 2021

Winter Wonderland

 I have two posts for today, if you are looking for the Classy Card Ladies post, Click HERE

Hi stamping friends!  I had fun and created a card using a classic winter scene for the mid-month challenge post for Jan's Digital Stamps



I used the precolored trees from Tree Scene. The silhouette sleigh ride image and sentiment are from the set Sleigh Ride


 I am hoping you can see the shimmer from the Wink of Stella. The clouds were done using Soft Sky ink and a stencil by Recollections. I also sponged on some Soft Sky ink (SU) on the lower section of the card. A touch of shimmer was added to the boarder and all done!

We'd love to have you join us at Jan's Digital Stamps Blog for the November challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

8 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Great card Shelly! I love how you've used 2 different sets to create a lovely scene. Thanks for a great mid-month inspiration card for Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge. Donna

*Vicki* said...

There's something about those fun silhouettes over a wintry scene that looks amazing to me! I absolutely love this card along with the pretty sparkle layer you've added too!

Carol W said...

Oh Shelly, I love, love, love this card. Great job

Donna said...

Gorgeous card, Shelly! Love your wintery scene. It certainly looks like a wintery wonderland. Love the sparkle on the tress!

kiwimeskreations said...

A wonderful winter scene Shelly - love the touches of sparkle and shimmer
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, this is a gorgeous winter scene! So pretty!!!

Lynn McAuley said...

A winter wonderland, indeed! This is gorgeous, Shelly!!

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

I'm behind on the blogs and just saw this....they are beautiful!