Sunday, November 7, 2021

Honey, I'm home!

Hello!  We are back home after a week of hubby's baseball and warmer weather : )  I was able to get a little ink onto paper, and Distress ink blending.  Here is what I created:
  
  For the Featured Stamper challenge today, I made a Winter version of Emma's Halloween card.


   The stamps are Stampers Anonymous and this was a Stamptember (2021) stamp set.  I just love this!  Distress ink blending and splatters added (water, ink and Wink of Stella).  Copic markers were used for coloring. There is a stencil for the moon included in the stamp set- I love this!

And, for Falliday, I made a set of tags. This is a sweet SU set- which I love : )


My curious kids always have to try to see what's inside their presents before Christmas... as I did when I was younger.  So, I number them instead of putting To: and From: labels on them.  I used Distress ink blending on these tags and splatters and wink of Stella and ink splatters as well. 

Challenges: TBA

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

4 comments:

Donna said...

Shelly, love that ink blending! Such a great scene. I saw the title and thought wouldn't it be great for Santa to say that to Mrs. Claus when he finished delivering all her presents? Glad you are home safe and sound. And an adorable set of tags! Super cute!

*Vicki* said...

Wow I just LOVE that TH Stamptember card!! I got that one too and so badly want to find some time to play with it! Your sky is amazing with it Shelly! Your little "doggie tags" are just the cutest little things too!! Glad you've reached back home with safe travels friend!

Carol W said...

Awesome card and tags Shelly. Great job.

Lynn McAuley said...

I could kick myself for not getting this awesome Santa set from TH! What a sensational card!!