Monday, November 15, 2021

Classy Card Ladies -Celebrate the Season!

 The November duel for the Classy Card ladies is hosted by Myself (Shelly) for the Pearls and Carol for the Diamonds.  Out theme for this month is, “Celebrate the Season”.  We have decided to celebrate by playing Tic-Tac-Toe

 


I have used Ribbon, Ornament and Christmas Tree

                                                 


                            

 

Image-Unity- Christmas Tree of Hope, Joy, Love (stamp included in the kit)

DP- Paper Studio

Glitter paper in Gold punched using a SU boarder punch.

Gold- Paper Temptress cardstock cut with Spellbinders star die

Ribbon- All from Hobby Lobby

Twine- from my stash

Button-silver star

Sequins-from stash

 

For Tac/Tac/Toe, pick a row of three and use all of those elements on your card.  You can use any other elements as well, just be sure you cross a row out on the board. 

Here are the links to the other Pearls and Diamonds- hop on around to see what the other ladies made with the exact same kit : )  The Pearls have one kit, the Diamonds have another. 

PEARLS:
Blogs:   Jeanette  , Shelly- you are hereTracieDarlene

SCS Galleries:    Debbie B

DIAMONDS:
Blogs : Barb  , Carol ,  , Kelly , , Laura Jean (LJ) 
SCS Galleries:  Suzy 

This is my very last duel- it has been a pleasure being on a duel team or years!  

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

9 comments:

Tracie said...

Great card. I love your embossed tree and your layout is amazing. Great job with this adorable stamp.

*Vicki* said...

That tree image is so pretty and what a stunning card design too! Such a gorgeous layout and fun challenge too!

Carol W said...

First of all Shelly I will miss you as a partner but will keep checking your blog to see what you are up to. Second the kit you sent looks wonderful. I love the layout and all the elements you used. This is a great card.

Donna said...

I looked forward to seeing your cards every month so I am sorry you are leaving the group. I enjoyed my time with you all and I know it takes time to get everything together for the packets. Great idea with the tic tac toe board. Love your creation! Tis the season!

Barb said...

Shelly--what a pretty card. I love the colors and the layout! I too will miss you as a part of this group, but I sure hope to continue to see you in person at Camp!

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous card Shelly - love the colours and that tree is a beautiful one
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, I hate to see you leaving the group; it has been such fun having you with us. I can truthfully say, you're going out with a true beauty... your card is amazing, as was your kit and the theme you ladies chose.

MiamiKel said...

Shelly, this is absolutely daring! What a WOW of a card! I'm so sad to see that you will not be here next year :( It wont be the same and as we say - we'll keep a spot for ya! Your last card is an absolute masterpiece <3 Thank you for your years of beauitful cards and beyond!

Lynn McAuley said...

I have this fun stamp, but have never used it!! What a wonderful holiday card you have created with it, Shelly!