Monday, March 1, 2021

Spring is a coming!!!

 Spring is a coming! YAhoo- the Pinks and pastels come out and make for non-winter themed cards-yeah!!!



 This little cutie is by CC Designs, colored using Copics.  The die is Gina Marie and the DP is The Paper Studio. 



This image was in my Use it pile, it was embossed and the flowers already colored.  I just added a touch of watercolor to the bird and the leaves and the blue in the back, and die cut it, and added a strip of DP and done.  This is Cameo Coral DP- retired SU cardstock. 


This image by Northwoods was stamped already and I just colored it in using Copics.  I googles and saw that yes, there are red Morning glories (although they are rare) as my card was to be red themed.  The background was in my technique box-just dry embossed and a Hero Arts sentiment I had already stamped added.  I sure love hummingbirds!



Another image in my Use it Box....  This is a digi by Create with TLC.  I added Color using Copics. There was a 2nd image that was a touch bent up, so I fussy cut out the butterfly and popped it up.  The background is a technique from my box waiting to be used up- quick and easy!  

Hope you are having a great week and staying well!


Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

5 comments:

Chris said...

A fabulous selection of gorgeous spring-themed cards- it can't come soon enough for me :)
xx

Donna said...

Great batch of cards! Love the fun spring colors and designs. I am so ready for spring!

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful cards Shelly - loving that you hare making them from your various boxes of images and backgrounds - they are gorgeous, and it's always good to be able to build us the stash quickly by using 'stuff' you have on hand.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, your cards are so pretty! I love seeing them!

Lynn McAuley said...

These four beauties are certainly a breath of spring, Shelly. It can't get here soon enough for me. Love these flowers and birds on your wonderful designs!