Saturday, March 6, 2021

Art Journal samples

About a month ago, I posted pages of an Art Journal I was working on.  Marjie Kemper had an online class last month, and since I already have most of the supplies, or have substitutes, I thought it would be fun. 

 

I used images from Crafty Secrets- most are in the theme of birds : )  Since this is a sample, I am using what I have and I do love birds!!!  


The page on the Lt is a brown paper bag, the 2nd on chipboard, on the Rt black cardstock and a torn dictionary page.  Images by Crafty Secrets and Technique Junkies.




The Lt page uses an older TH die- love the bird in the cage, and the center uses Flourishes by Cheery Lynn and triangle images by Technique Junkies,  The far Rt, a face page embellished using Distress inks and stencils, and Copic coloring. 


Ohhh, Washi tape over ugly DP...LOL  I added musical birds so needed a musical score : )   And, finally, a fun technique where we made a colorful page and die cut flowers from it. 

Something different and fun too!!!


Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

5 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! Shelly, your art journaling is fabulous!

Lola said...

They are all so pretty and creative.

kiwimeskreations said...

What fabulous pages Shelly - loving all the differing techniques you used
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

Oh, my goodness, Shelly! These are so awesome!! I love the bird theme. It makes me feel like spring is finally here!! What gorgeous work!

Marjie Kemper said...

Your pages came out beautifully, Shelly! So glad to have you with us.