Thursday, March 18, 2021

Birthday cards and some snark : )

 For a few years, I have been in a Card Kit swap through SCS.  It is my month to receive kits, so I have been working on creating with them.  I asked for adult Birthday kits. 



 The first card kit is from Terry Serman.  I have many more supplies I will get back to, but used the kit to make my Splitcoaststampers Sketch card for this week.  The image is by Taylored Expressions.  My family is silly and does OK with snarky cards....!


 The next three cards are from Darlene's card kit. This card uses the DP and cupcake brads from the kit, and I added a sentiment from Create with TLC that was punched out using a SU oval punch.


 More of the metallic DP from the kit was used in the background here, and the teal metallic cardstock is from my stash.  A CC Designs die was used to cut out the sentiment.  I think when you get to the point the sentiment points to, it is called-no filter : )

 

 Another Riley and Co. sentiment which is cut out using a Gina Marie die. I used 2 colors of the metallic DP and cut them in 1/2" strips, and flip flopped the direction of the stripes.

 I am now focusing on the Virtual Stamp Night challenge cards- that is Friday 3/19 and Saturday 3/20 at Splitcoaststampers. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Those are such fun cards and just love the metallic paper.

Lynn McAuley said...

Such wonderfully fun birthday designs! I love the grumpling most of all!!