Monday, March 15, 2021

Classy Card Ladies March challenge

The classy card ladies hostess for March are Tracie (Pearls)  and Barb (Diamonds).  The theme for this month is Butterflies : )  Tracie sent us a beautiful kit, and here is what I created: 


and, I could not stop at just one......


I think I used pretty much everything from my kit!  How fun and perfect for Spring!

Kit contents:
Image- Garden Mice-Newton's nook, Beautiful Wings-butterflies
Ink-Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock-Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110#
DP-Simple Stories
Embellishments: DOodlebug Mini DOily, SU Blushing Bride Chevron ribbon, Flowers-recollections, SU enamel dots (pearls) , Twine and wooden butterfly from Tracie's stash;


Here are the links to the other Pearls and Diamonds- hop on around to see what the other ladies made with the exact same kits : )  


PEARLS:
Blogs:   Jeanette  , Shelly- you are hereTracieDarlene

SCS Galleries:    Debbie B

DIAMONDS:
Blogs : Barb  , Carol ,  , Kelly , , Laura Jean (LJ) 
SCS Galleries:  Suzy 




Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

10 comments:

Donna said...

These are super cute. Beautiful designs. Love the butterflies!

Tracie said...

WOW - 2 cards. You did such a great job. Beautiful.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, both of your cards are so sweet! I loved the paper (on the first card) so I really like that you didn't cover it up a lot. Great minds think alike, because I didn't either.

Darlene LeTavec said...

JUST. SO. CUTE!!! I also love the paper and couldn't bear to cover it up. Your layouts are fantastic.

Sharon Madson said...

Great cards, dear friend!

Barb said...

Sweet Cards--I think that image is so dang cute. Love your layout. Great Job this month with our butterfly theme!

Carol W said...

Wow two cards Shelly. I love both. You did an amazing job with your kit. Way to go!!!!!

MiamiKel said...

THis is just SO SWEET, Shel! Love the spring colors and the whimsy of it - bravo on the kit this month!

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

What a great kit. That little mouse is so adorable.

Lynn McAuley said...

That paper is absolutely gorgeous with this sweet mouse and spring butterflies!! What a delight!