Wednesday, November 4, 2020

 I have not been keeping up with blogging my cards lately!  I am adding some cards from challenges at Splitcoaststampers in the past week or so!


 This was for the CAS challenge a week ago- I love this Amaryllis image and have had it for a few years.  I challenged myself to make it into a CAS card. I watercolored the image using Distress inks. 



This card was made for the Featured Stamoer last weekend.  My DD1 wants to celebrate Christmas somewhere warm.  This card is for her : )  So funny, DD2 wants cold and snow : )  
DP is Echo Park, and all images watercolored using Distress inks. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, these cards look great. I especially like the first one.

Lynn McAuley said...

Two wonderful cards, Shelly!! I'll be at the beach the week of Christmas! Hope it isn't freezing!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous cards Shelly - love the Amaryllis image, and you have coloured it beautifully.
Send DD1 here for a warm Christmas - can't promise it won't rain on the day, but it is usually sunny ;)
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Margaret said...

Both fabulous cards. I love the amaryllis flower card. Simple, but elegant. Funny how tastes are different even in the same family. I hope they can work that out. Hugs, Maggie