Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Falliday cards and projects

I have been working on Christmas projects and inspired by Splitcoasr Falliday challenges.  


 This background is called Alcohol Ink marbling.  It was a TLC-technique lovers challenge at SCS a couple of weeks ago.  I came across this image in my 'Use it' stash, and thought the two worked beautifully together. 
 The Image is Fred She Said. I embissed the background in an EF and added the beautiful bias tape ribbon. 


 This is a pair of Gift card holders.  This was inspired by the Featured Stamper last week. The DP is Echo Park. I made the template and sized it to fit into the A2 envelope. That stitching is on my machine.  The border punch is MS and the to/From tag is SU oval and scalloped oval punches. 


 These cute little snowmen are usually made with candy , Chocolate 'nuggets'.  Since we do not have candy in the house, I used wine corks.  The tutorial is on Splitcoast. The hats are made using the cut off fingers from a childs knit glove. The poms were made using DMC thread and silver metallic thread. 

I hope your holiday plans are going well- tree up yet (mine is not).  

Holiday Blessings to you!
Shelly

5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Shelly that card is absolutely stunning - love it.... your gift card holders are fabulous, and those wee cork 'men' are such sweeties too
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

Gorgeous card and precious holiday crafts!! Awesome work, my friend!!

Chris said...

Wow, fabulous projects- beautiful card and gift card holders- the little snowmen are so cute and fun. (great way to use the wine corks!)
xx

Lola said...

Love all your creations! Beautiful non traditional colors on your card and I like the idea of your gift card holders being card sized. And so adorable using glove fingers for the hats!

*Vicki* said...

Your projects look amazing here Shelly! I loved seeing what you've done with this event! Amazing Holiday crafts you've made! Thanks for sharing!