Monday, November 23, 2020

Creating for Falliday (at Splitcoaststampers) had me making cards/projects and not blogging them, so will add a few more projects here again today : )

 
 The ice skate die is very glittery IRL- hope you can see that! It is mounted on a silver metallic 'blade' and the DO from the kit. 
  

 These cards were in a card kit by MybugAndi45 at SCS and I made both cards using the kit.  I am unsure if the stamp or die company. The snowflake dies are Gina Marie.  The DP from the kit has a gold metallic shimmer in it. The sentiment is on a shimmery cardstock.


 This snow family is a stamp from Great Impressions and is sitting on a strip of Washi tape.  I colored using Copics. The background has Distress inks, Distress Oxides, watermarks, stamped snowflakes, stickles, embossed silver metallic snowflakes.  This card is very sparkly IRL. 

 

 This is called '4 in 1, and I loved this- kind of like a 'Masterboard' in the old days.....  I used 4 stamps in different colors, then added stenciling and a sentiment. The stamps are by Gina K Designs. This is a great way to make more than one card at a time- I will do this again!

 I hope you are well and are staying safe and well this Holiday Season!

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

7 comments:

Donna said...

Lots of fun cards today Shelly. Hard to pick a favorite but I think the all over stamp card is great. I love to find techniques where you can make more than one card at once. You've been busy with falliday cards for sure. Hope all is well. Stay safe!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, these are all lovely - I especially like the snowflakes one. Well done!

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow that ice skate die is so elegant looking! Both of your designs are so pretty with it! Love the darling snow family in your scene! I really love making those "master boards" and the images on yours is especially perfect with this as they have a nice Vintage feel. Hoping you have a wonderful Thanksgiving my friend!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

These are all quite fun.I really like that ornate ice skate. Very nice!

Carol W said...

these are all greata cards Shelly.

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful cards Shelly - you really have been busy!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

Loving those frilly skates and those sensational collage backgrounds on the bottom two cards, Shelly!! What a great group of holiday designs!