Thursday, January 14, 2016

Roses x's 3

I saw a card on my blog friend Donna's blog, and LOVED the card & stamp..... so I bought the image and went to coloring : )

  I do not usually go for yellow first, but I love this Paper Studio DP. The Roses image is by Sandy Huggett and is the Progressive Freebie at the Outlawz and it is colored with Copics.

Glitter and Sparkle- Tic Tac Toe- Ribbon, digi, gem

 I decided to make another.....


 More of the Paper Studio DP, and I used the sketch challenge at the Outlawz. I pulled out some swirls of rhinestones from years ago- by Prima.  Yeah for challenges! I colored this image twice and fussy cut out the top layer:

Tuesday Throwdown- Add dimension
Pile it On- S for swirls of bling
Sweet Stampin -Flowers

 One more card....... I was on a roll!  I used a sketch at Freshly Made Sketches for yet another CAS card.

 The DP is Prima. The Roses image (by Sandy Huggett) is the Progressive Freebie at the Outlawz. I colored the image with Copics. The dragonfly is a Globecraft Piccolo accent and is embossed using Cranberry Wine Enamel EP. The stitched die is by Memory Craft.

Challenges:
Freshly Made Sketches-Sketch
Sweet Stamps - January AG
Hiding in my Craft Room- Use Scraps- Hoarded Prime DP scraps

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

23 comments:

Pamellia said...

Wow, these are just gorgeous Shelly! You really put that stamp to good use, love the yellow one!! So bright and cheery! hugs :)

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW these are amazing Shelly
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Lynn McAuley said...

What beautiful creations, Shelly, with these stunning roses!! They are gorgeous in every color, with every layout!

Anne Temple said...

All of these are so beautiful! Love how you've colored each one. Great paper choices too.

*Vicki* said...

Wow!! So many GORGEOUS cards you've made with the rose image!! I love the different colors and different variations of each style!! Thanks for sharing these pretty gems! :)

Lisa said...

These are all so gorgeous!! I love the pretty roses!! You colored them so beautifully on each card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Katydid Cards said...

These are all lovely, Shelly. I'd be hard pressed to pick a favorite. You've showcased them beautifully.

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful colouring Shelly and beautiful cards :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Donna said...

You did a lovely job with the progressive image, Shelly! I love your coloring and design on all the cards. Beautiful! It was 50 today here. Rain tomorrow turning to sleet and snow just in time for the weekend again. Hope you aren't buried under snow. Have a great weekend!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Beautiful stamp. I love the yellow flower and that gorgeous yellow DP.

Stef H said...

these are beautiful. you always pick some awesome backgrounds.
yep. enjoying this warmth.
i'll take a winter like this anytime.

have a great weekend.

hugs :)

froebelsternchen said...

These are beautiful cards Shelly! Happy weekend to you!
oxo Susi

Kim S said...

Such a beautiful image - I love the various papers with which you have paired it! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Donna Ellis said...

These are all lovely Shelly! Each one is slightly different, and the shading in your roses is beautiful! hugs, de

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Gorgeous make for our Flower challenge at Sweet Stampin'! Thank you so much for sharing, hope you can share your talent with our new challenge tomorrow. Have a lovely weekend!

Love and hugs
Maarit

MaryH said...

I enjoyed Donna's card as well (although I can't say I enjoy housework! She made it cute). I love rose stamps though, and this is an extremely pretty one. Loved all the different shades you've used, and the placement of the image. Yellow is a hard color for me to get right, when I'm doing roses, but you've done it so pretty in this color. Loved the darker outline on that one, but each was just lovely. The background DP worked nicely for each of the cards too. A nice card to have in your stash - ready for just the right sentiment. TFS & happy wkend.

Tammy said...

These cards are gorgeous Shelly, I love that rose image! I think my favorite is the yellow one, I love yellow! Enjoy your weekend!
Hugs, Tammy

NanaConnie said...

Shelly, I saw two of these over at The Outlawz and loved them! The third one is every bit as beautiful. I love how you've colored them all and your papers are just perfection.

Cindy Hall said...

These are all so pretty. I really love what you created with our sketch this week. Thanks for sharing with us at FMS!

Karren said...

Beautiful cards and fabulous coloring! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Great combination of colours to make different cards with same image, what fun, well done Shelly,
Shaz in Oz.x

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! Such gorgeous cards, Shelly!

MiamiKel said...

OH Shel, these are stunning! What a lovely trio of rose cards - no way to pick a favorite in this bouquet of cards! ♥