Thursday, January 21, 2016

Bugaboo 6th B-day Bash

I saw that Bugaboo is having a 6th Birthday Bash with 7 days of challenges over on Donna's blog.
The theme for day 1 is "Wild thing, You make my heart sing"

 And, on the inside, " 70 is fine when you're Feelin 29"  It is my SIL 70th Birthday- she will LOVE this card : )  I colored the image and the rhinestones with Copics. Sentiments inside and out are both by Create with TLC. DP is by SU (retired).

I had to run off to Ky again to help my parents. My Dad had to have lung surgery this week suddenly, so I have limited supplies and am taking pictures with my cell phone......... but I still wanted to join in the bash : )

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

8 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! I love the image!! The sentiment is fabulous!! What a fun card!! Your SIL will adore it!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Unknown said...

Both of your cards are great. Wishing your father a speedy recovery and will keep you all in my thoughts.

Marilyn said...

Another great card Shelly. Love the giraffe and the perfect sentiment.

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Shelly this is fabulous - love the image and the sentiments!!
Hugs and prayers
Maxine

:: BlueInks :: said...

A creative and fun birthday card! I hope your dad is on the mend.....

Jen Leeflang said...

Thanks for celebrating our 6th Birthday with us at Bugaboo Stamps - we hope you joined us every day to be eligible for one of the BIG prizes! Good luck in the draw!
luv
Jen Leeflang
BUGABOO DT

*Vicki* said...

Super cute Shelly! Love the sentiment! :)

Lynn McAuley said...

What fun sentiments on this great birthday card, Shelly! I know it will received with a smile!

Sending prayers for your father!