Thursday, January 21, 2016

Bugaboo Day 4

Bugaboo's 6th Birthday Bash Day #4 challenge is a Tic-Tac-Toe board.
 I chose to use 2 or more animals, a Sentiment and a button.

I had a Copic marker issue where it blobbed out ink for the first time ever! Yikes!  I am out of town and had no extra images, so did my best to fix up this image.... My Mom still gives this card a thumbs up, and so I guess it will do.......    Sentiment is from Create with TLC and is punched out with a SU punch. The image was cut out using a Memory Box stitched die and I re-ran it through to make it shorter. I added Stickles to the dots on the gift and on the the balloons.

My Dad had surgery Wednesday on his lung- he has Emphysema and had his lung collapse, and the chest tube that was inserted had a 'leak'..... He had a resection of an area of the lung, and now has 2 chest tubes.   He is doing very well so far- for 87 years old..I am impressed!

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

10 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Prayers for your dad.

Your card is simply adorable. Lovely colouring. I don't even notice the blob.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Shelly - I can't see the 'blot'. Glad to hear your Dad is doing better
Blessings
Maxine

Sami said...

That is such a cute card! I never thought of that with running the die through again to make it a little shorter!

Leanne said...

Lovely card Shelly! Wishing your dad a speedy recovery.

MiamiKel said...

Sending big hugs, Shel - prayers and lots of TLC!

This is adorable! Lovely in shades of blue ♥

Terry said...

I love your party animal, Shelly! What an adorable little card! Glad to hear your Dad is doing well and wishing him and you a speedy and full recovery!

Lisa said...

Praying for your dad...I hope he is feeling much better soon.

Your card is so beautiful!! I love the sweet image and the papers!! It looks amazing!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

:: BlueInks :: said...

Cute image and I like the DP you chose to pair it with. I am glad that your dad is working his way to better.

*Vicki* said...

You have several of these adorable elephants!! Super cute design! :)

Karen Dunbrook said...

very sweet!