Tuesday, January 26, 2016

ATC's- Circles

My ATC group theme for the January swap was 'Circles'.


 I used Gelli plate backgrounds on Deli papers, cut out a Memory Box flower die which seemed just perfect. The flowers and dragonflies (Cheery Lunn die)
 are cut from waste napkins from a workshop using shimmery sprays. I added white gel pen circles and a jewel on each flower center.

Here are the trades I received
 back:
Left: Linda O
Center: Mary W and shimmery circles
Right by Carol- tin man

Left- Harriet
2nd from Lt-Diane S
2nd from Rt-Carol
Right- Mari S

Left- Marcy
Center: Joann used a stencil and shimmery paint and glittery shapes
Right- Dee De

Lt- collage- Noreen
Rt Cindy K using acrylic thru the embossing machine and glued it to cardstock.

 Barb I. from Florida sent up swaps- she was in the area, but we could not work out meeting up.  I traded ATC's for her.

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

10 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Oh what a fun theme as I love circles! :) Everyone came up with some very interesting ideas! I just love your results with the technique you've done Shelly!! Really amazing! HUGS

kiwimeskreations said...

Shelly I love your ATC's, and your swaps are fascinating too.
Blessings
Maxine

Joan Ervin said...

I just love the background you created on your ATC's, Shelly...the circle theme sounds sooo fun and i love all the results!!! Lots of inspiration here today!!!!

froebelsternchen said...

Your ATCs are super Shelly and the swaped ones are also great!
oxo
Susi

Stef H said...

haven't seen that flower die in ages! nor have i seen ATC's. used to belong to a club. have a binder full of ATC's. probably should repurpose them by now LOL.

yeah, i've been keeping track of your dad's progress and keeping him in my prayers. glad surgery went well.

my friend opened a store of mostly kids stuff, with a few adult things thrown in like sweaters, T shirts, expensive shoes (Suisses) (which are the most comfortable shoes i've ever worn - tho very pricey). so, i'd guess you would say her store is a little bit of this and that.

have a great week.

hugs :)

Leanne said...

Beautiful ATC's. Love the Gelli backgrounds.

Anne Temple said...

Your ATC's look great and what a fun theme. I love that you used napkins that would have otherwise been thrown away.

jimlynn said...

They're all so beautiful! Love the ones you did Shelly. Cute and pretty flower.
Lynn

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

So Awesome Shelly...I love re-using things and have often re-used coffee filters that were used for spraying Glimmer spray. After they have been used many times they look too pretty to toss out so I die cut them into beautiful flowers.

Tammy said...

Fabulous ATC's Shelly, I love your fun flower and your gorgeous Gelli background!
Hugs, Tammy