Monday, February 23, 2015

Warm Winter Wishes

I had a little free time and decided to make a few more CAS cards for a couple of challenges.
 I have a ton of DP and decided to take out some Bo Bunny wintery papers and make a few more cards for my Aunt- she is turning 90 next month.
 The stamps are old, old SU and the color is very washed out- I colored with Copics and added Sakura Gelly Roll pen. The sentiment is Sweet Stamps.
  It all started when I visited Donnas Blog and saw the DP background and decided it was a great way to use up paper that is just sitting in my drawer......
  The challenges I want to link to are the CAS Sunday challenge at the Outlawz.  I used retired images which I have not used in....many years to join in to Vicki's Flashback Friday challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!
 Shelly

14 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Pretty cards! I have never tried sunburst cards...You have inspired me to put this idea on my to do wish list...

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous set of cards - and a great idea for a birthday gift for your Aunt, Shelly.
Blessings
Maxine

Pamellia said...

Wonderful winter collection Shelly and what a great start for your Christmas stash! Love the colours! hugs :)

Gael said...

These are great! I love the dp background and how each one came out a little differently! I am sure your aunt will love them :)

*Vicki* said...

Shelly you are a star!! I love how you've used up your stash of papers for this fun sunburst technique!! Great way to put different shapes into your design too! ;) I remember these cute images and I think these look adorable and the colors look fabulous with it as well!! Great start to Holiday making my friend! Thanks so much for sharing your creation at my Flashback Friday Challenge! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

Great way to use up papers. Reminds me of the 1 sheet wonders. Great cards!

jimlynn said...

Fantastic way to use up some of the patterned paper we all seem to collect! Cute cards and your aunt will love them.
Lynn

:: BlueInks :: said...

What a great idea for using up scrap paper! I will have to remember this idea!

Wait for it.....I have those stamps too!!!! Yes, they are old. They may be old, but cute as can be. I love the little mittens in the tree.

Perfect cards!

Unknown said...

Great way to use those papers.

Donna said...

What a batch of wonderful cards. Your aunt is going to love them. I just love using up paper that's sitting around. I could probably make hundreds of cards with all I have. Thanks for the reference to my blog. I am so honored that you cased my card. Hope your week is going well. Big hugs!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Love these darling cards.

Terry said...

Really nice collection of cards! The Sunburst technique is stunning. Hopefully you will warm up soon!

NanaConnie said...

Ooo, loving the blue and brown combos for these, Shelly! Great sunbursts.

Penny said...

Great idea! Love the designs--they turned out so cute! :^)
Hugs, Penny