Saturday, February 14, 2015

Jan ATC's- Drips,Splatters and Splashes

I am trying to catch up on posting and commenting : )  I wanted to post the ATC swap from Jan. with the ATC group. It is such a diverse and talented group! Our theme in January was Drips,Splatters and Splashes.

We do a 1-4-1 exchange- this is my ATC:

 The background is called Simple Sumi. The image is a digi from Ginny Maxam from the Christian Cardmaker Facebook Group.

 I recieved a 1-4-1 ATC from Joanne which is titled 'End of Summer':
 And, now for the trades.  I used as Alcohol Ink Splash technique :

 The sentiment is from Technique Junkies, the die is a Cheery Lynn Designs image.

I used Copic reinkers for some of the ATC's- they are lighter in color which is more pleasing to me.
Lt Cindy and on the Rt Debi (very shimmery flower)

Lt Harriet and Rt Linda


Lt Diane M (Gelli plate BG) and Rt Carol

Lt Diane S (circles made from old tickets), and Mari S (awesome splatter image over AI)


Lt Joanne 'circus' and Rt Marcy

And, Cindy shared a Dec. ATC with me- I did not make the meeting and the theme was an ATC with a surprise in it- Love the pull out tag:


Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

18 comments:

jimlynn said...

These ATC's always just amaze me! Yours is so pretty with that bird and all the rest are lovely too.
Lynn

paige said...

Beautiful ATCs Shelly! you always have the best techniques for awesome backgrounds.

Irish Cherokee said...

My, My, My. What a feast for the eyes. All wonderful and very creative. There is so much I would need to write a chapter to describe it all. Excellent will tell the story instead. - Jim

Stef H said...

how fun... and stunning... all of them.

yep. no walking here. even puppy doesn't stay out long LOL.

hugs :)

Unknown said...

Wow is all I can say. All of them are just stunning.

MiamiKel said...

Wow Shelly, these are all great! I don't know much about atcs but these are truly colorful and fun!

Donna said...

What wonderful ATCs Shelly. Love the composition and colors. It's amazing what you can pack into such a small space. Have a wonderful week. Snow headed in tonight and tomorrow. Supposed to get 3-5 inches.

Bernardine Cuttino said...

These are amazing. Simply magnificent. Thanks for your visit and sweet luv.
Hugs
Berni

kiwimeskreations said...

Shelly these are all beautiful - love the background on yours.
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, thank you for sharing ALL of the pictures. Some great ATC's there.

I love the birds on the one you made. Adorable!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Great ATC's I love your bg on your first ATC. It really has a lot of texture. TFS everyone's ATC's.

*Vicki* said...

These ATC designs look amazing! I love the theme behind these too!! Thanks for sharing this inspiration!!

Lynn McAuley said...

How fun are these!! Beautiful work on your ATCs, Shelly! The ones you received are fabulous as well!

Kim P said...

I love how you colored the birds and flowers...I am ready for spring! LOL

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW loved your creation and drooling at all the beautiful beautiful ATC s!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

JD/ Jill said...

What neat ATC cards...all of them! I've only made 2 of these so far. You have inspired me with your beautiful card...to go make some more.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

how fun! Love these ATC's!

Penny said...

So many beautiful creations and such fun to look at! :^)
Hugs, Penny