Thursday, March 17, 2011

McMahon Five Designs- a Wedding Card

The McMahon Five Designs entire release is in THIS post.

  I had fun doing a White on White card with the dress image from the Wedding Collection by Fairydoodler- available at McMahon Five Designs.  The frame and background are embossed with the SU/Big Shot. The dress has some light gray shadows drawn in and is outlined with a touch of BG000. I colored the top of the dress form with C3 and added Creative Inspirations Fairy Dust paint to the dressform (top) and the roses on the body of the dress.  I also highlighted all of the flourishes and embossing in the background with Fairy Dust Creative Inspirations Paint. I also painted the CI paint on the flowers and added a pearl to the center.  I very lightly added gray ink to the background embossing, then added CI paint to that as well. The sentiment flourish is an SVG file. I added half pearls to embellish the card and Copic Spica on the dress bodice to give an elegant shimmer. 

  Challenges:
Stampin Royalty-Texturize
Ladybug Crafts Ink-White on White
Simply Create-Monochromatic

Thanks for stopping by! Shelly

15 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful. I just love the elegant design with a dress and the flowers around the edge. Beautifully designed!
hugs,
Chris

Juliet A said...

This is lovely - the white on white tech is perfect for wedding cards! I have to admit though, my first inclination is to look and see which punches and does you have...

Jingle said...

This is so very pretty!

McCrafty's Cards said...

a beautiful card, I like the image
Kevin xx

Kristine said...

Such a beautiful Elegant card Shelly! LOVE IT! The flowers areound the edge are the perfect "frame" for this wedding gown. Have a lovely day!

Terry said...

This is so elegant and I just love the use of flowers! Beautiful! Just so you know, there is going to be a new fun challenge starting up at Studio L3. I know you would love it!

PetraB said...

So beautiful and elegant!

Amy Johnson said...

Such a beautiful wedding card!

Created by You said...

Beautiful card Shelly, I always love White on White!
Hugs,
Sharon F.

Karen Howard said...

Wow, this is really stunning! Any bride would be flatterned to wear this dress!

Sassy Scrapper said...

Oh Shelly I am speechless your card is amazing!!! I love the look of white on white. You did a fabulous job hon!
Hugs Bonnie

Anonymous said...

Oh WOW!!! This is such a GORGEOUS card!!!! Beautiful ART ma'am!!!

Carrie said...

This is stunning!!! And the little flowers and pearls are the perfect finishing touch

Priyanka said...

OMG brilliant,soooooo beautiful, pretty everything

Marilyn said...

I always think white on white is so pretty & this one is no exception. You've done a great job!