Thursday, March 10, 2011

McMahon Five Designs New Release

I am showing my New Release image and cards for the McMahon Five Designs in a seperate post and the remainder of the post (with lots of eye candy) for the new releases is below this post. 

I put the front Kraft cardstock through the Cuttlebug and then lightly highlighted the texture. I used the new Watch image and printed it out in multiple sizes.  The images were glued onto the cardstock when I put it through the folder- the texture is hard to visualize in the picture.  I added circles (from the bottom of an inked up jar, and grabbed a little SU stamp and added a but more accent to the background.

Here is a close-up of the Sentiment from the Missing You set.

Finaltly, I made an ATC....I used distress inks in green and brown to highlight the cardstock.  I spritzed it with water and love the effect that gives.  I added the curled corner highlight and the brads. The small second hand area is covered with crystal effects.  

Thanks for stopping by- be sure to stop and see the post below for the entire new release for today- and for a FREEBIE digital image with info on the Sketch challenge over at CDAC for the next two weeks!
Shelly

23 comments:

Spyder said...

This is fabulous, and I love that sentiment.

jimlynn said...

Awesome cards Shelly! LOVE that image too. Makes a lovely card.
Lynn

Karen Howard said...

I LOVE this!!!

P.S. Check out my new inspiration page here:
http://felinecreative.blogspot.com/p/inspiration_08.html

Christine said...

Beautiful card and ATC. Love the background on your card. What a great idea with the inked bottle!

Kristine said...

Shelly, you are soo good at vintage and distressing!! Love your creations. I love everythign you did for the clock background!! =)

Ronnie said...

Oh, what a stunning card!! Love it...Ronnie

Terry said...

Well my friend, I would say you did a wonderful job using those Distress Inks. Love this card and your inking! Enjoy!

Karli said...

Love the different size clocks & the embossing. It's all those details that make your cards amazing. Oh, & that sentiment couldn't be more beautiful. Didn't know Mr. Wilde was such a romantic ;) Big hugs~

Carrie said...

oops I posted about the pocket watch on the wrong post. I got a little confused with all the cards :) I love this card, great design, fabulous masculine design.

Lynn Stevens said...

Shelly your Time pieces are exceptional, Love them both. What is it about watches and clocks?
Hugs Lynn

Anne Temple said...

Gorgeous! Very clever to use the bottom of a bottle for rings!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous xx

2amscrapper said...

wonderful card and AIC. great combination of products!

Debi said...

Love all your clock cards- I especially like the ATC x

Stef H said...

i MUST draw me a timepiece image!!! this is absolutely stunning!

thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers.

is spring on the way??? lol

hugs :)

CarlaKH said...

This is just fabulous....love the vintage themes and the attention to detail! You are so talented!

Alissa said...

I need you to teach me how to distress like that. Mine never comes out right. These are simply gorgeous.

Marlene said...

Fabulous card and ATC!

Wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog. Hope you enjoyed the freebies!

Priyanka said...

My sweet friend I am just suddenly died with its beauty, excellent work dear.

Amy Johnson said...

Beautiful work! It's so artistic looking!

Rhonda said...

Shelly I love this card!!! The background is fabulous!!!

Lila said...

Hello
your card is stunning.

xx

Cheryl said...

This is fabulous! I love the watches and the sentiment.