Tuesday, March 8, 2011

ATC Swap-theme Architecture

My ATC group had a swap this past weekend- our theme-Architecture. I found this a bit challenging- not sure why......but here is the SWAP
                      This is the one  I made 

                     Mary made this- it has a lower layer that is 3-D it folds 'up'


                             Lt Marcie and Rt Harriet

                              Lt Diane and Rt Lori-and that is a real nail in there!


                                  Top Debbie M and Rt Trena

                                         Left Diane S and Rt Michelle

                                     Lt Carol T and Rt Sandy M


                                                     Cindy K


Lt is the 1-4-1 swap- I rec's this from Lora and on the Rt ATC by Carol 'found' theme- that is a twirlie from a Maple tree under the dryer sheet

                                Fabric ATC's Lt Mary W and Rt by Carol

                                    Lt Debbie M and Rt Trena

                             Fabric ATC by Lori and a Z is for Zigzag by Lori
                                           and an inchie present by Lori.

 We had a great meeting and I am always inspired by the ATC's others make.  Many of the ladies make different ATC's, so other swappers do not end up with the exact same swap as I do.  Next month, our theme is inchies on an ATC.
  ATC's are fun to swap especially to see different Techniques or to get inspired.  I keep mine in a binder in sleeves that you would put baseball cards in. I do look at them often and it is especially fun to swap in themes to see all of the different ideas.  It inspires me to try new things!
 One of the most interesting swaps I did- on Splitcoaststampers, I participated in a 50 states swap- I love browsing back at it-each person was from a different state and the ATC's represented their state.

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

6 comments:

Karli said...

I really like the ATC you made & among my favs were the fabric ones. I've never made ATCs (I don't think???) what do you do with them? just wonderin' ;) Hugs~

Larisa said...

Very nice ATC! Love the big buildings)

Kathy said...

These are a fun collection of ATCs, your's is very nicely done. Sounds like a fun get together and swap!

paige said...

Loved your ATC! TFS all of the others as well!

Priyanka said...

but it is the handsome one, in its look.live that scene.Hugs

Juliet A said...

Well, based on what you are showing us here, you are one of the best artists in the group! Your Chicago ATC is excellent, as is your Watch in the other post.

I look forward to seeing your inchies.