Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Blackout Embossing

I made a couple of cards with the blackout embossing technique- quick and easy!


Ohhh, I love birds and have this beautiful 3D Embossing folder from Simon Says Stamps, aka SSS.
The tutorial is on the Splitcoast Technique TLC1001 thread.  I added DOC inks to the debossed image, then black over the top....  I love this- the colors are best if vibrant!


                            

 I have this new Altenew suite of stamps, stencil. EF- love this trio!  I used the 3D EF and added color using DOX, then black over the top.  I used a die from the suite to finish my card. What a fun look.  Hope you enjoy these cards and will consider coming to check out the challenge!

Challenges: 

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Wow! These are gorgeous, Shelly! The black sure makes the colors show up!