Monday, May 20, 2024

House Mouse newbies!

I saw that House Mouse (Spellbinders) has now released new stamps!  I love them all and love to color too.  Here are a couple of my makes:


 I really enjoy that they come with added sentiments that coordinate now!  It is so helpful to me to not have to dig through my stamps for a good sentiment.....  
 The image is colored using Copics. For the CAS challenge at Splitcoast, I needed to keep it CAS,  so added a touch of color using stenciling on the background.  

Last week, I used another image and made these 2 cards:


and



 On the first, gingham DP plus a texture on the blue strip using the score board. Coloring using Copics.

On the 2nd, I used a background of shaving creme technique. The Spellbinders die did not have a good next side, so I freehanded the cut and then colored the frame blue. Again, sentiments are now included with the stamp.  

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, your House Mouse cards are sooooo sweet!