Friday, October 13, 2023

Breast Cancer Awareness Month

 The month of October is known as Breast Cancer Awareness month.  I wanted to participate in an Instagram Blog Hop to support women that have gone through this battle and also for those in the process of this battle!  

IF you are on Instagram, this hop begins with @bkeeleycrafts

 I made two cards- use your stuff, right!


This image is by Unity, the EF came with my Gemini.... and the sentiment is from a set by Concord & 9th.  Done using PINK Distress Inks and glitter paper. 
 
 This card uses a die from Die-Versions.  I cut it out multiple times.  I cut one apart and used it as a stencil using the words to brush on inks for the background.  The white die is cut 3 times and layered, and the center ribbon embossed. The color is a bit wonky here.... I tried to adjust it, but I am just not that great with technology : )  

Challenges: TBA

Please consider hopping on over to IG to support this wonderful IGhop!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A pair of wonderful cards Shelley - loving the top one in particular!
Blessings
Maxine

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

I'm not great with technology either Shelly but that being said I think both cards look fabulous! Always trial and error with us isn't it? LOL

Carol W said...

Wow wow wow She'll both cards are amazing!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, these look great!