Thursday, September 7, 2023

Back in the saddle!

I am a bit behind in my blog posts!  Thought I'd share a couple of my latest cards : )  


The Teapot Tuesday challenge from 8/29- we send cards to each other : )  My card is in the mail.  This is a digi image from Power Poppy. I colored it using Copic markers. 

DigiChoosday- cardmaking- AG

Next, I made a card for the Technique lovers swap- using the Bargello technique:


I used a Michael Strong image- colored using Copics.  I added a strip of cardstock from a multi color pack...not sure from where?   It was embossed using an old SU EF.  I colored the Michael Strong Butterfly using soft pastel colors. 

Hope you have a great day!

Challenges: 
Dream Valley- Dry embossing


Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, both of these cards are gorgeous!

Donna Walls said...

2 lovely cards Shelly, Thanks for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge