Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Image Swap catch-up!

  Hi- I have been on the road visiting friends in June- from Galena to Cincinnati to Greenville Ohio to Lebanon Indiana.....!  I am happy to get back to my creative space!
 I am part of a swap where we exchange images (from stamp companies that allow that).  I needed to catch up a bit...and am up to date now.  

 Our May image- Colorado Craft Company


 This image was colored using Copic markers, die cut and mounted on a Prima DP . I fussy cut the sentiment and bird apart.  How sweet is this!

Our June image- Terry S sent it already die cut/Scan and Cut ready!  SO fun


I had the perfect DP for a birthday card.  The image was colored using Copics. Pretty CAS for me, but I love these cards and fun images!

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope your summer is going well!

Shelly

4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, both of these cards are so pretty!

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous cards Shelly - great to see you back to crafting and blogging again
Blessings
Maxine

*Vicki* said...

These are absolutely adorable! The images are super cute! Sounds like such a fun idea!

Lynn McAuley said...

Two delightful designs, Shelly!! LOVE them both!!