Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Challenge your Stash

I joined into two stash challenges this week, one on Splitcoast and one on Instagram.


For the Challenge Your Stash challenge at SCS, Jeanette aka Forest Ranger is out Hostess. Her challenge:  ~~My husband Brent and I celebrated our 40th anniversary earlier this month. The color for 40th anniversaries is Ruby Red, so let's make monochromatic RED cards this month.
I used a digital image from Angie Blom.  Copic Markers were used for coloring the image. The cardstock is Ruby Red and is die cut using the Pinpoint Leaf Plate by Memory Box. 

I joined in a challenge on Instagram for using what we already have this weekend. 

I made 2 cards for the challenge




This first card is using a stamp set Multi Step Grand Peony by Kitchen Sink Stamps.  I love how realistic this set looks!


This card uses a Stencil by Pink Fresh Studio and a stamp set by Simon Says Stamps for the sentiment- the die comes with the set- love this!  I did add a touch of stickles to the center of the flowers. 

Challenges: TBD

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, you've shared some real beauties today. Lovely cards!

*Vicki* said...

Your floral creations are absolutely gorgeous here Shelly! I'm in love with that red anniversary!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful inspiration!

Lynn McAuley said...

All these beautiful blossoms have my heart singing this fine spring morning!! Stunning work, Shelly!!

Anonymous said...

Wow wow wow great cards.