Monday, March 6, 2023

Jan's Digital Stamps March Release

The new releases at Jan's are so fun this month.  A gorgeous floral and a sweet little boy in the rain. 


 This digi set is called Dogwood Blooms. This set has so many design options, and as always, comes as black/white or precolored. 
 This card features the precolored floral blossoms that are fussy cut and layered up x's 3 layers. It surrounds the sentiment.  Layered on a 3D embossing folder that has ink on one side before embossing, then the raised portions lightly- highlighted with green Distress ink. 

Challenges: TBA

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

9 comments:

Donna Walls said...

This is a gorgeous card Shelly! Lovely design and embossing, Thanks for a wonderful team project for the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge this month.
Donna xx

Donna Ellis said...

Shelly, the soft colors and textures look so beautiful together - quite elegant! Thanks for a great card to kick off March's JDS Challenge!
Crafting Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, I love the soft colors, beautiful flowers, and fabulous design! Very pretty!

Lynn McAuley said...

This is one of the flowers that I haven't seen yet this spring. What a gorgeous creation with these wonderful dogwoods, Shelly I'm going to have to head northeast to find some in coming weeks!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Such a pretty card Shelly - love how you have used the flowers to surround the quote.
It would be a wonderful card to see in the We Live Stamping March Challenge, which is Spring.
Blessings
Maxine

*Vicki* said...

So soft and pretty Shelly! I just love those blooms and your wonderful embossed background with it! Nicely done!

Carol W said...

Oh She'll I love this card.

Margaret said...

Such pretty flowers. We had a pink dogwood tree at the house where I grew up. I love the background of your card.

Carol W said...

I can't believe I missed this It is BEAUTIFUL. Great card!!!