Thursday, February 9, 2023

Alpha Challenge- K=Kite

 I had a bit of time to create- so nice- and Zoomed with crafty friends while creating : )  


 I created for the Alpha challenge at SCS, and this week is K=Kite.  This newly released image was sitting on my desk and ready for inking.  I love to color, although Jan has pre-colored images as well.  Copics were used for the grass, the boy and the kite.  The sun is a pre-colored image.  I used Distress inks and a diecut stencil I made for inking up the clouds. 

Challenges: TBA

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

4 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Your clouds are soooo cool. I always struggle to make clouds!!
Cheers, Dr Sonia

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, this is such a fun scene. I love your clouds.

Carol W said...

What a fun card Shelly. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

*Vicki* said...

This is such a darling card Shelly! I love the clouds and your slimline sized design! I'm so ready for warmer weather!