Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Tuesday Throwdown- One Layer

Thuesday Throwdown challenge for this week is One Layer. Well, there's a hard challenge- just one...one layer.....   Oh what fun!  I am a day late, but had to post my card......  I used a digital image Paw Prints from our Sponsor Sparkle and Sprinkle.


 I placed a stencil over the cardstock. I added inks-Distress Ink- Barn Door, SU Groovy Guava, Distress Inks Bundled Sage and Broken China. 
 The image is colored using Arteza real brushpens.
  I added a strip of double sided sticky tape, and burnished Sparkle and Sprinkle Surf glitter over it for a finishing touch.  I love their glitters and have quite a few of them! 

And, here is the sentiment from the digi set that I added to the inside:

 This is my 'Grand-dog' Sir Theo.  I could picture him when I saw this digi, so had to create using it!!!



Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

11 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

A wonderful card with the bright colors. I have a grandpup too...love to spoil him.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful card Shelly - love the way you have used the stencilling, and the pup certainly looks as though he is enjoying life, and I can see why you chose to use it.
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

I love this guy with his tongue flapping in the wind!! Sensational stenciled background and glitter strips, too, Shelly!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Your stencilling really pops with the lovely array of colours. Cute image too. He does look like your dog.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh Shelly... Theo is such a handsome fellow! Love your card, too... the background is awesome.

*Vicki* said...

AWE!! Your pup is SUCH a cutie!! I Love him!! :) I think your card is so sweet and fun too! You've done an amazing job on that background Shelly!! Thanks for sharing! HUGS

Lisa said...

Sir Theo is so adorable, as is the card!! I love the image and the colors!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tammy said...

Oh what a fun card, I love that image and the stenciled background! Cute picture too!

MiamiKel said...

Sir Theo is a mighty dog! What a handsome guy! Your card is fantastic - love the fun background,too!

Laura said...

Your card is darling and your grand-dog, Sir Theo is just too cute!!
It is soooo COOL how you made the dog image just pop out from the "lattice" design stencil! Amazing job! Great colors! Thanks for sharing!

Donna said...

Cute card! Love the dog image. Great job with the stencil. Hope all is well.