Monday, September 3, 2018

Napkin ATC's

My meet up ATC group challenged us to make napkin ATC's.  One of my favorites, I have a drawer full of napkins to use on ATC 's and cards : )


 I used Xyron for adhesive, laid a quarter of the napkin on the first, and the second as well- the 2nd was used to fussy cut the flowers, which were added on the top for dimension. 


 I love these 2 ATC's. The Lt looks like real stitching, the Rt- a Farmers Market theme.


  Birds and a nest w/eggs.


 I love birds, another napkin with birds and flowers.


 Oh, I love flowers so much- more layered images!

 Hocus Pocus is a Fall TH stamp.


 This is a napkin cut into small squares- The side with the spider, the side with the flourish, the raven all separate squares. I added Washi and a small piece of cording with knots tied into it.

Here are the ATC's I received:


 I love to see the variety of fun ATC's others create!


Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

10 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What stunning ATC's you have created Shelly - love them
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a nice variety... very creative!

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow those napkin design look pretty amazing! Gorgeous images! I especially love Halloween and I think your designs are so fun! Thanks for sharing my friend! HUGS

Margaret said...

Wow! I never knew that they made napkins so beautiful. Your ATC's are so gorgeous.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Look at you go. I have yet to try a napkin transfer and should because I have owl napkins. Love the skeleton ATC as well.

Laura said...

Oh my gosh, Shelly, your napkin ATCs are just SO GORGEOUS!!! I love them all. What fun to have a swap. Loved seeing all the ATCs you received too! Thanks for sharing!

froebelsternchen said...

Wow, I am in awe of your use of napkins here Shelly! Gorgeous ATCs and what a nice exchange!
Greetings from Austria

Susi

Tammy said...

WOW Shelly, your ATCs are gorgeous and so colorful, I love the variety of napkins you used! Awesome Halloween ones too!

Lisa Lynn said...

WOW those are all so gorgeous and boy you were busy!!! Those are stunning designs.

Lynn McAuley said...

What an awesome collection, Shelly!! The napkins are so colorful and vibrant!! Love what you have created with them!