Sunday, September 23, 2018

Moongate challenge mingle

I joined in a Moongate mingle over at About Oriental Stamp Art (AOSA) Yahoo Group.


 I had just a couple of moongate images, but I picked this one. I stamped in Versamark and embossed it in black EP.
  I also embossed in black the border stamp on white and red, the cut it down the middle. It is an interesting look that I have not tried doing before, the black and white image stamped and embossed and pieced like that.

  Time is flying and I am running like a maniac to catch my tail!  I have not been abl
e to get to blogs to comment, I will get around this week- all is finally calming down!

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

5 comments:

Donna said...

This is gorgeous Shelly! Love the embossing and the color combination is so elegant! Glad that things are slowing down for you. Relax for a bit before things get busy again!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Lovely, Shelly! The colors and design are very nice!

Lynn McAuley said...

Fabulous layout for this wonderful moongate image!! Beautiful card, Shelly!

MiamiKel said...

Oh Shelly, you are a master crafter with the asian arts! I love this! So bold and rich - stands right out in the blog line up! Beautifully done - they are lucky to have you in the group!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Two beautiful cards. The red and black look so good together.

I hear you about having no time. I'm torn between watching the tons of shows I tape and stamping and last night the tv won out.