Wednesday, May 11, 2011

McMahon Five Designs New Releases 5/12/11

              See THIS post for the entire McMahon Five Designs new release for 5/12. 
   This digi is called Dressed Dummy and is a Fairydoodler image.  I colored it with Tattered Rose Distress Ink and and a Aquapainter. I added some shimmer with a Sakura Gelly roll pen. I used the layer up technique (Technique Junkies) with the bodice of the image. The Designer Paper is called Cappella by Basic Grey and I added Prima pearls (Fimo light pink) and Prima crocheted lace. I used a zig-zag stitch to the outside of the card and to attach the lace. I added some Tattered Rose Distress Ink to the edge of the Labels Four Spellbinders edge.
 My next card- in my true style- pink of course......
 These papers are made specially for the Peony Passion Digital stamp- they match perfectly!  I used the Mojo Monday Sketch for my card inspiration.  I colored the image with Copic markers and used the Peony Passion Fusion Flair Digital papers. The sentiment is also from McMahon Five Designs.
I used Copics to color the flowers, then added sparkle with Creative Inspirations paint. I added the Wisped Frame again to the inside of the Nestability.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

12 comments:

Jeanie Callaghan said...

Really lovely cards!

Olena said...

Beautiful creations! Great job! Olena

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Hi
Well you know how much I love pink so you will know how much I love both of these cards.
Gorgeous!!
Wishes
Lynne M

Chris Arlington said...

Oh wow! both cards are stunning. I wish I could embellish like this. Really like the stamp on the top card too.

Linda Peo. said...

These two cards are both gorgeous...but the first one is my favorite...WOW...absolutely stunning!!!
Thank you for the wonderful inspiration...
Linda

jimlynn said...

Shelly, BOTH are SUNNING!!! Love them.
Lynn

Amy Johnson said...

What beautiful cards! So soft and feminine!

Lynn Stevens said...

just darling!!! and pretty in pink!
Yeah bloggers fixed!
hugs Lynn

kksb said...

Wonderful cards! Your colored peony is wonderful.

Anne said...

Nice dress dummy but LOVE the peony with matching papers, great idea. Both have a lovely vintage feel

Shirley said...

Wow! Shelly, where to start! The first one is just so delicately lovely and the second is just as feminine and pretty too!

Carrie said...

Both are stunning, I love the pearls? I think they are on the dress one and the colors and papers with the flower are gorgeous. they both have a vintage look to them, love that.