Friday, January 6, 2023

Steppin Out to celebrate you!

I love House Mouse, and found this fun image in a Christmas card my friend Sharon sent to me.  


 We had a challenge at Splitcoast a week ago to make cards for SCS sis' with the theme of a step card of any type and a card using shoes/boots/feet...  I found this fun image from a friend in her Christmas card and had a great and fun time coloring it!  
  I used Copic markers to color this image.  The DP is Bo Bunny. The die cut is Memory Box. I used a die from Stamp Doctor for the Step card set up.....  

Thanks so much for stopping by!  You know I love pink : )

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

4 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Your image is just too cute Shelly! Glad you enjoyed coloring it up to make this gorgeous step card design with those floral papers! Wishing you lots of crafty fun for 2023!

Mrs A. said...

I love the House meeces and adore the colour pink too so your card gets top marks from me.
Hugs Mrs a.

kiwimeskreations said...

A brilliant card Shelly - what a great enclosure in a card :) such a sweet, and fun, image! You have coloured it beautifully, and made a fabulous card!
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

Positively adorable, Shelly!! Love it!!