Sunday, January 29, 2023

IG Hop- Rediscover Your Supplies

 I joined in HOP on Instagram to rediscover your supplies- and that is not so hard to do!!!  I made 2 cards for the hop:



 This Power Poppy digi was printed and colored 5 years ago!  I added it to a SSS background that was embossed using Queens Gold EP....  my absolute favorite EP that is no longer available!  I added distress ink to the background. I am going to send this to a friend that needs Hugs and Love right now!

 The 2nd card using a sweet set from Avery Elle



 Another encouragement card for a friend that needs a HUG right about now!  The BG uses Distress inks and a stencil from A Colorful Life. The images are stamped and fussy cut, colored using Copic markers. There is a touch of shimmer on the butterfly.  

Here is my Instagram link if you'd like to pop over for the IG HOP!  

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

I saw these on IG Shelly and they are gorgeous - love the rose one in particular
Blessings
Maxine

Dr Sonia S V said...

Both your cards are super sweet Shelly
I restarted blogging and am happy to visit you my friend
Cheers, Dr Sonia

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, both of these cards are gorgeous! What fun that you're hopping on IG. I know everyone will love your cards!

Lynn McAuley said...

Two beauties!! Awesome creations, Shelly!!