Sunday, December 25, 2022

Wishing you Joy and Peace

Wishing you Joy and Peace on this wonderful Christmas Day 


 Those who know me well know I have a Zillion allergies.  Poinsettias are one of them!  So, I do not usually have them in my home, but enjoy seeing them, hence I can color them and enjoy without sneezing!
 This image is called Holiday Poinsettia by Polka Dot Orchard.  It is a Digital image and they were printed and cut out individually using the Scan and Cut. 
  Tissue paper was wadded and placed on a sticky sheet, then inked over using red and metallic silver. 
Poinsettias were arranged around the center sentiment. A little Metallic silver for 'pop'.

Challenges: TBA

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, your poinsettia card is gorgeous! I'm sorry you are allergic to the real flowers. That must make it challenging to go places during the month of December.

kiwimeskreations said...

A stunning card Shelly, and I am so glad you can enjoy the paper poinsettias! here we also have Christmas lilies, which can be a challenge!
Blessings
Maxine